Have you noticed it takes longer for your home to warm up? Does your system seem to run all the time? It might be time for an upgrade to your HVAC system.
The G-Man shares 5 signs it's time:
1. Your HVAC system was installed before anyone knew what an iPhone was. In general, heating and cooling systems should be replaced every 10 to 15 years.
2. Your energy bill is huge. If your HVAC is not running efficiently that can drive up the cost of your energy bill. An inefficient system can cost you.
3. Your HVAC technician has been to your house in the past year more than your best friend. If your HVAC unit constantly needs repairs, that is a sign it's time for a replacement. Spending money on repairs adds up, it's time to invest in a new unit.
4. Even though your unit runs constantly, everyone in your home is still cold. An underperforming unit that is not working at full capacity is a sign it's time for a replacement.
5. Your HVAC unit is noisy. If you notice excessive noise coming from your unit or the ducts, it's time to have a professional look at it.
Purchasing a new HVAC is an investment, but the right unit can save you money in the long run. Not only that, but your family will be more comfortable. If you are in the market for a new heating and cooling unit, don't forget about our Centennial Sale!