One of the best ways to save energy, prolong the life of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and save money on fuel bills and repairs is to check your system yearly. A tune-up, often called preventive HVAC maintenance, inspects all components of a unit to make sure each runs properly. The result is an efficient, well-tuned system that will provide a comfortable indoor environment all year long in your home or business.
You asked, We delivered
The New Gilman Comfort Plan
Gilman is pleased to introduce our once a year Comfort Plan Program to check your heating and air conditioning systems at the same time with all the benefits that you have been accustomed to and much more.
With advancements in technology from heating and air conditioning equipment to the tools necessary to perform maintenance, Gilman will now perform Comfort Plan maintenance on both heating and air conditioning systems any time of the year during the same visit. A complete comprehensive performance maintenance inspection on the heating and air conditioning system at the same time as they function together, allowing for a more complete operational evaluation of the HVAC system in your home or business.
The New Gilman Comfort Plan Benefits
• Customer online scheduling, No contracts, No expiration dates, No renewals. ALL to help you, ease the hassles of doing business.
• Less preplanned scheduling times as we know your time is very valuable to you.
• Automatic monthly credit card payments processed for convenience and peace of mind.
• Keep factory warranty valid, all manufactures require yearly maintenance for warranty
• Priority service, you go to the front of the line.
• No overtime rates (EVER!)
• 24-hour emergency service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• 15% Discount - Customers with a single Comfort Plan receive a 15% discount on our flat-rate service repairs, Gilman giving back as you would expect.
• 25% Discount - Customers with both HVAC & Plumbing Comfort Plans receive a 25% discount on our flat-rate service repairs, Gilman giving back as you would expect.
• 10% additional savings (up to $400) on quoted HVAC replacement systems, quoted water heater replacement or Plumbing jobs, Gilman giving back as you would expect.
• Extra safety assurance, Gilman’s top priority is always safety.
• Expert recommendations, Gilman will always recommend the best for you and your home.
• Peace of mind knowing you have over 100 years of G-man customer service working for you.
Heating & Air Conditioning Comfort Plan
A Gilman Heating and Cooling Comfort Plan includes an all-points evaluation to check for proper operation and look for signs of component wear and failure. We do this for any age, make or model of a system, so your heating and air conditioning system operates at peak performance. Here are the parts of your system that will receive our full attention:
- Moving Parts- Inspect and lubricate all moving parts
- Belts – Inspect belts for wear
- Refrigeration – Verify refrigerant levels
- Heat Exchangers/Coils – Inspect for visual signs of wear or failure
- Coil Cleaning – Light cleaning of evaporator & condenser coil as needed
- Thermostats – Check calibration & operation
- Air Filters – Clean or replace customer supplied air filters & visually inspect the duct system
- Electrical Components – Inspect for loose connections, frays & adequate power supply
- Fossil Fuel Systems – Clean or replace filters & nozzles
- Ignition Systems – Check for proper operation
- Leaks – Inspect for gas & oil leaks
- Condensate Systems – Inspect condensate system
In terms of pricing, each Comfort Plan is customized based on the individual customer’s needs. Ask your service tech or call our office today for your Comfort Plan pricing!
Plumbing Comfort Plan
A Gilman Plumbing Comfort Plan includes an all-points evaluation to check for proper operation of any age or size home. We look for leaks, blockages, corrosion, stains or other visual signs of component wear and failure to ensure your plumbing system can perform at peak performance:
- Sink & Shower Faucets – Check for leaks, corrosion & check for proper water flow.
- Traps & Drains – Check for blockage & proper flushing
- Toilets – Examine for leaks & proper flushing
- Garbage Disposals – Assess for proper operation & blockage
- Washing Machines – Check hoses for signs of damage or kinks; inspect hose bibs for leaks
- Piping Under Sinks – Inspect for leaks, blockage or corrosion
- Exterior Exposed Piping, Supply Lines & Hose Bibs – Look for leaks & corrosion
- Gas & Water Heater Emergency Shut Off Valves – Check for leaks & show where your main shut off is located, in case you have an emergency
- Water Pressure & Temperature – Check incoming water pressure & hot water tap temperature
- Water Filters – inspect & change customer supplied water filters
Each Comfort Plan is customized based on the individual customer’s needs. Ask your service tech or call our office today for your Comfort Plan pricing!
Quality Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing Maintenance… Guaranteed
Nobody stands behind their work like Gilman. Here are our qualifications to prove it:
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- A+ rating by Central Virginia Better Business Bureau
Become a Comfort Club member today and leave all your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs in the hands of the G-man! We guarantee you won’t regret it.