Spring is finally here in Richmond! Make sure you are ready with a few simple spring cleaning tips:
- Start with your windows. Nothing makes a home shine brighter than clean windows. Let that natural sunlight stream in through your fresh clean windows!
- Clean all linens and towels. Start the season with clean sheets, towels, blankets, etc. Be sure to ditch anything stained, ripped, or otherwise ruined. While you're cleaning your bedding, add some spring colors to your palette to brighten up your room.
- Change your ceiling fan back to counterclockwise. This pulls the warm air up and gives you a pleasant breeze throughout the room. (This is assuming you ever changed it in the winter.)
- Clean out your fridge. This is generally a neglected task, but a very important one. Make sure you deep clean now to make room for all your cookout essentials - burgers, hotdogs, watermelon, summer refreshments and more!
- Deep clean floors, carpets, and rugs. From bringing in snow and salt on your boots your floors have been through a lot. Start the spring season with fresh floors and rugs underfoot.
- Get your air conditioning unit checked. This is important! You don't want to learn on during a sudden hot day that your air conditioning is not working, or not working efficiently. We can help you! Call us today for your spring inspection. We will make sure you are in good working order for the upcoming season.